Please read our terms and conditions very carefully before placing your order. By using our website (www.shure-cosmetics.co.uk), you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Using Our Website
- You are responsible for the maintenance / confidentiality of your account and password and all responsibilities relating to your online account.
- You must provide us with accurate address details. Should there be any changes to your delivery address, please inform us immediately.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to our website, cancel orders, edit and/or remove content at our discretions should we feel the need to do so.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes any form of disruption or damage.
- You understand that you (and not Shure Wholesale Cosmetics), are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
• for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
• to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right.
• to send, use or reuse any material that is otherwise injurious to third parties, objectionable or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or "spam".
• to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
Stock and Prices
We have taken great care to ensure that the website is updated as often as possible. Products/shades/and prices are subject to change at any time. However, we will endeavour to inform you prior to dispatch of any price changes. All prices shown are in Pound Sterling (GBP). With an approximate value in Euros shown for convenience. The current rate of VAT is to be applied on all products, subject to normal international exemption rules.
Discounts and Coupons
Discounts and coupons are not applicable to promotional products, sale or clearance items. In addition, some brands and bulk stock at preferential prices are exempt from discounts based on order value.
Exclusive of any delivery charges, our minimum order for online web orders is £50.00 GBP for delivery or collection from our warehouse. Orders below this value will not be accepted.
Please note that a £100.00 minimum order value is required for customers shopping at our London warehouse.
Payments are accepted by bank payment, standard credit card(with a small surcharge) or debit card (no surcharge). Paypal (also with a surcharge) is also accepted for smaller payments. Delivery is to the billing address only. Charges are not processed until your order is ready for dispatch.
Order Amendments to Processed Orders
Once an order is processed,
any changes will incur an administration charge of £25 per amended product line.
Chargeable changes include reducing order items and/or amending quantities required.
This cost is to cover amending invoices and relevant payments as well as returning physical stock to warehouse locations and updating our stock figures.
Errors and omissions
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that services, product and prices are accurate and clearly detailed, Shure Wholesale Cosmetics accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
Where export codes are provided, we cannot guarantee that they are correct for your country. Export codes also known as Intrastat, HS codes, or HSS codes vary in length and format from country to country. However, our export codes should give you a close match for your local codes.
Your order will be sent to the address you have provided us with. Should there be a change of address, you must notify us immediately. We will try our utmost best to send your order out at the earliest time possible, however, due to the nature of our business (cash and carry mail order) when we experience high volume of orders, this will not be the case. However, we will inform you if your order is subject to any appreciable delay.
Damages / Returns
Should any items received be damaged in transit or you have any order discrepancies, you have 48 hours upon receipt of the goods to notify us. After this we reserve the right to not issue a refund. All items purchased are non-refundable. We, as a business, do not accept the term of items bought on a “sale or return basis”. Any items to be returned must only be returned once you have informed us of doing so. Any items that are returned must be done so in their original packaging and must be sent to us in fine condition. If not, we reserve the right to not issue a refund. However, should you not be satisfied with any goods you have received, please let us know so that we can find a suitable solution.
Should you wish to cancel/ edit or remove any items from your order after it has been sent to us, you must contact us immediately.
Shure Wholesale Cosmetics ensures that the service it provides will be of sound motive.
Should you have any queries or complaints, you can contact us at:
Shure Wholesale Cosmetics
Unit 6, Skeffington Street